Linden honey is a very pleasant honey with a distinctly juicy taste. The color of honey ranges from medium brown to light yellow, depending on when the honey is collected.
Due to its strong taste, this type of honey is mostly used for baking and cooking, i.e. for seasoning food and drinks.
Regular consumption of linden honey has an extraordinary effect on the human body. A daily dose of 4-5 teaspoons is recommended primarily as a delicacy, but it can also be taken into the body when mixed with tea. Linden honey is the perfect choice for everyone, because it has a pleasant taste, so even children are happy to use it, and it is recommended for older people to consume it regularly, due to the following health effects, namely:
- Stress relief, calming and relaxation
- Against insomnia – it is recommended to consume 1-2 coffee spoons before going to sleep
- Cough, suppression of bronchitis
- Against atherosclerosis
- To alleviate the symptoms of febrile diseases
- Against cramps
- Bacteriological inflammations
- One of the strongest types of anti-inflammatory honey
- Against digestive disorders